There are a series of technical design differences essential for a stove to be used safely and efficiently on a boat.
- Should be able to operate on chimney’s of less than 2.5 meters high.
- Should be capable of withstanding vibrations from the boat engine.
- Should have fastening down brackets supplied.
- Should be designed to keep ash in the stove, not on the hearth.
- Should have a built-in rear heat shield supplied as standard.
- Should be space-saving.
- Should be capable of all night burning.
These features are all incorporated into our Bubble range of boat stoves, making them the perfect choice for marine applications.