Precision engineered from high grade steel and featuring our Afterburn™ system, the 100 offers the presence and clear fire view of the 200 but with a lower output of 5kW thanks to its slim profile. This makes it the perfect choice where hearth depths are limited or in rooms where there is hearth space for a large stove but where higher heat outputs would overwhelm the room. And like the 200 this multi-fuel stove loves to burn logs.
Features and specification
– Suitable for overnight burning
– Pre-heated secondary airwash
– Operating range (depending on fuel type and settings) up to 4.7kW
– Afterburn system for outstanding flame and heat control
– Steel and Cast iron construction
– Top or rear 5″ flue outlet